We were suppose to go here in United Arab Emirates (UAE) through Residence Visa, however, as my husband have limited time processing our visa, we opted to go here through tourist visa.
Before going here in UAE, I have my requirements stamped and authenticated by Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) and UAE Embassy in Manila, which includes the following:
– Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate. The certificates should be issued by NSO not more than six months prior to stamping to UAE embassy, this is a requirement from the UAE embassy.
The costs incurred in processing said documents are:
1. NSO processing ( PhP 120 each document);
2. DFA authentication ( PhP 100 normal processing 3-5 days, PhP 200 express processing 1 day); and
3. UAE Authentication via DHL EDSA Shangri-la Mall (PhP 2,254/document including courier to our residence).
4. Courier from Manila to Al Ain, UAE (PhP 1700++)
I processed the above required documents for our residence visa.
Note that, the only requirement in processing the tourist visa is a copy of the passport which should be valid six months from the date of application and salary certificate of the sponsor which should be a family member, must be translated in arabic .
After this, my husband went to Al Ansari Exchange to process our tourist visa, the cost is 500++ AED per visa. It took 5 days for our visa to be issued.
Given that we are on a tourist visa, we will then have to exit UAE for our residence visa to be processed, we are then off to go to Oman by next week.